“Kvutzat Hashavim” (Group of Equals) new site...
Please fill in the following information. We will be happy to answer any questions and request.
“Kvutzat Hashavim” (Group of Equals) is a non profit organization that provides support to adolescents and adults on the autistic spectrum.
Our organization is dedicated to helping individuals on the spectrum lead a meaningful life.
“Kvutzat Hashavim” has all the necessary NPO certifications required by Israeli law. We also have “certification of sound management” and “certification for tax exempt donations” from the income tax authority (regarding donations according to section 46 of the Israeli Tax Ordinance).
This fundraiser is a collaboration of Israeli and American moms and cannabis advocates – Abigail Dar, Sharon Imberman and Mieko Hester-Perez – acting together to set up a Global informational center for safe and effective treatment of Medical Cannabis for Autism.
We joined forces with Prof. Dedi Meiri data gathering project at the Laboratory of Cancer Biology and Cannabinoid Research in the Israeli Technion, already started gathering data and tracking over 70 Israeli kids and adults that are treated with medical cannabis. In order to expand this research worldwide, for better understanding the strains that are most valuable/effective to treat our kids – we need your support.
The Goal of this fundraiser is to extend the data-gathering project worldwide and make it a primary source toward setting up a global informational center regarding the Medical Cannabis treatment for Autism that will :
- Make medical cannabis a safe and effective treatment for Autism
- Make medical cannabis accessible to ASD kids and adults who needs it worldwide
- Gather data from those who already have access and are treated with different strains worldwide.
- Promote objective and unbiased scientific research regarding the treatment and the strains most suitable for our kids.
- Share evidence and outcomes that demonstrate improved quality of life for persons on the autism spectrum.
- Create a more effective and efficient plan of action with treatment protocols.
- Focus on each patient as a unique individual, not just an illness or a set of symptoms.
- Work in partnership with patients and their families to make sure every decision takes into account their wants, needs and preferences.
- Advocate for policies providing scientific information to facilitate support for families who have chosen this treatment option.
- Educate policy makers, consumers, health care advocates
What's stands in our way is the funding of a whole plant research. Please help us make it happen!
Our model is based on the right of every person, including those with severe disabilities, to lead a significant, social, and meaningful life. In order to enable that, we work to develop learning and occupational frameworks, leisure activities and housing solutions within the community. In doing so, we create a model enabling these individuals to live a full life in which they contribute to the same communities which supports them.